Half Yearly Communication of District Grand Lodge of Bombay and Lodge Corinth No. 1122 EC sesquicentennial celebrations on
14th & 15th October 2016
at Nagpur, India
Lodge Corinth No. 1122 EC under the District Grand Lodge of Bombay invites Brethren and their families to be a part of the grand celebration as the Lodge goes on to complete 150 years in existence, a very rare feat that few Lodges in the world can boast of.
The celebrations are spread over two days of 14th & 15th October 2016 with charity projects, open house, hosting of the District Half Yearly Communication and finally culminating into the 150th year celebrations of the Lodge.
Nagpur, the city of Oranges has many interesting places to visit. While you may be busy with your Masonic obligations your better half may explore interesting places at https://www.maharashtratourism.gov.in/destination/nagpur
For the adventurous Brethren, the Lodge has also tied up with a travel agent for a quick trip to Pench National Park where you may enjoy the tiger safari.
The Lodge looks forward to welcoming you to the city of Nagpur and being part of this august occasion.
Programme for 14th October 2016
- Arrival & check in at respective hotels.
- Lunch 12:30 pm to 2.30 pm. Venue: Freemasons’ Hall, Civil Lines, Nagpur
- Charity Projects at 5 pm at the hands of RWDGM followed by High Tea. Venue: Freemasons’ Hall, Civil Lines, Nagpur
- Photo session at 5.30 pm Venue: Freemasons’ Hall, Civil Lines, Nagpur
- District Half Yearly Communication at 6 pm Venue: Freemasons’ Hall, Civil Lines, Nagpur
- Ladies night, entertainment program followed by Buffet Dinner at 8 pm. Venue: Freemasons’’ Hall, Civil Lines, Nagpur
Programme for 15th October 2016
- Breakfast at respective hotel.
- Open House – 10:30 am to 12.30 pm. Venue: Freemasons’ Hall, Civil Lines, Nagpur.
- Lunch 12:30 pm to 2.30 pm.Venue: Freemasons’ Hall, Civil Lines, Nagpur
- Photo session at 5 pm. Venue: Freemasons’ Hall, Civil Lines, Nagpur
- High Tea at 5:30 pm. Venue: Freemasons’’ Hall, Civil Lines, Nagpur
- 150th year celebration Meeting of Corinth Lodge No. 1122 EC at6 pm. Venue: Freemasons’ Hall, Civil Lines, Nagpur
- Fellowship, entertainment program, Ladies night followed by Buffet Dinner at 8 pm. Venue: Freemasons’ Hall, Civil Lines, Nagpur
Hotel Options –
- Hotel Tuli International (5 Star property), Sadar, Nagpur. Rate – Double Occupancy – Rs. 3500 & Single Occupancy – Rs. 3000. Rate includes Taxes & Breakfast.
- Hotel Duwa Continental, Kamathi Road, Nagpur. Rate – Double Occupancy – Rs. 2400 & Single Occupancy – Rs.1800. Rate includes Taxes & Breakfast.
- Hotel LB, Mount Road, Sadar, Nagpur. Rate – Double Occupancy – Rs. 3560 & Single Occupancy – Rs. 2730. Rate includes Taxes & Breakfast.
- All Hotel bookings to be routed through Corinth Lodge and hotel preference & other check in details to be provided at time of registration.
- Payments for hotel accommodation to be made to the hotel directly at the time of check out.
- Welcome of the guests by Nagpur brethren will be at Hotel Tuli International only.
- Transfers to and from Airport & Railway Station will be arranged for by the Hotels
- Distance from Hotel to Freemasons’ Hall is within the radius of 1.5 km.
- Transfers from Hotel to Freemasons’ Hall and return will be arranged by Corinth Lodge
Tour to Pench National Park – Rs.5,550 per person
- Transfer from Nagpur and back, in seat in coach basis
- Overnight (1 Night) stay at 4 / 5 star hotel
- All meals (1 Lunch, 1 Dinner & 1 Breakfast – Veg & Non Veg)
- 2 Jungle Safaris (1 Evening & 1 next day Morning)
- Those interested may contact Mr. Jatin Nagrani (travel agent) directly at firstname.lastname@example.org / Cell# 09422115202
Online Registration is compulsory for all attending brethren
There are no paper based forms, in keeping with the green initiative of the District.
There are three ways to register & pay for the event
- Online Registration and online Payment by using the link HERE. We highly recommend this option.
- Online Registration and sending the cheque the District Grand Lodge or making an online transfer
- Brethren of Nagpur Lodges have the third option detailed below..
You may make the cheque for Rs 3800/- favouring ‘District Grand Lodge of Bombay’
Mail it to the following address.
Kindly write your name on the reverse.
District Grand Secretary
District Grand Lodge of Bombay
2nd Floor, Freemasons Hall,
Damodardas Sukhadwala Marg, Fort,
Payment can directly be made to District Bank account, details provided below –
District Grand Lodge of Bombay
Central Bank of India
Savings Account# 1318706281
Brethren of Nagpur Lodges have a third option.
They have to still register online.
At the Promo Code field they can enter ‘DIRECTLODGE’ (without the exclamation marks).
They will be asked to pay Rs 300/- online and the balance of Rs 3500/- can be paid directly to the Lodge.